Pueblo Colorado Sports Blog 2013: Patriots vs Ravens

Monday, December 03, 2007

Patriots vs Ravens

Ill tell you right now that there is holding in every play in a football game but it is the referee who will make the Judgement call. Tonight I lost one hundred percent respect for the NFL and those "referees" I mean pit bosses. The Baltimore Ravens clearly beat the Patty's ASS! The Referees ERROR...I mean Vegas Error ... I mean NFL... NEED Brady to win because their heads are so stuck up his ass! There is holding in every play of every game. Tonight the refferees changed the game. I would send every referee in that Patriots vs Ravens back to umping for Little League for the rest of their lives or to prison.

See I am a Bronco fan and love the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

Listen to the game live Enjoy Pueblo Sports Blog